HELP! Looking for stock Bionic battery icons...

ltlbsteed

Reaction score
I'm returning my Bionic because of the unbearable whine/buzz coming through the headphone jack & the horrific lack of responsiveness of the camera. The problem is, I used jrummy's ROM Toolbox to change my battery icon, and for the life of me haven't figured out where to find the stock ones. I've gotta unroot this thing before I send it back to Verizon. Any help? I've checked droidpirate.com and UOT Kitchen - no luck. My 14 day return period is dwindling down... PLEASE HELP!!!

OP
ltlbsteed

ltlbsteed

Reaction score
Ya, I did know that was an option, I was just really hoping to avoid a full SBF/FXZ... Have you tried that yet?

ArmyDude

Reaction score
Ya, I did know that was an option, I was just really hoping to avoid a full SBF/FXZ... Have you tried that yet?

SBF / FXZ worked great for me. Just make sure the battery is completely full.

OP
ltlbsteed

ltlbsteed

Reaction score
I may have to give it a shot... I just hope Big Red doesn't have a way to tell. Does your Bionic have issues like I described? Seems like fairly widespread problems from what I've read... Sucks cuz this phone kicks ass in so many other ways.

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Flashing is way better than trying to manually restore everything imo

- Motorola Droid
- Motorola Droid X²
- Motorola Droid Bionic

OP
ltlbsteed

ltlbsteed

Reaction score
Ya, probably true. I did end up flashing using the fastboot method. I couldn't get the RDSLite method to work.

allentb

Reaction score
I changed my battery meter and forgot to make a back up so that I had everything stock. I am not sending my phone back but i would like to get my stock battery meter back. I know someone out there has the file needed to do so. I know that I could flash everything back but I'm not having any issues and would like to just re install the battery meter only. Thanks

Last edited: