Help I hope my Droids not a brick

ThathighPanda

Reaction score
Alright so I was following Full Update Guide (Full Update Guide - Motorola Droid - CyanogenMod Wiki) - Motorola Droid and installing SPRecovery, followed everything thouroughly to the text and I followed all the steps nut now my phone doesnt work is there a program to just put everything back to stock and get it working again so I have my phone I dont even wanna mess with it anymore just would like to get my phone back working like it was stock.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I doubt you have bricked your phone. It would be helpful if you can tell me exactly what you did and why you feel your phone is bricked.

Are you able to boot into recovery?

OP
T

ThathighPanda

Reaction score
Can I just pay one of you guys and send my phone to you please im getting off the forums im at a library right now and check a couple times a day I currently went out and got a prepaid phone to use until I fix my droid I will overnight it to someone please help out a fellow Droid'er in need. Can someone call me if they feel up to helping me out 802-855-One-Three-Zero-Two

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will be glad to help you, without pay, via this forum. I'm sending you a PM with my gtalk address.

Mike

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Did you get this solved OP?

should we call him?? lol

Mike was talking by PM with him and then Mike gtalked me, I helped him out, he said he would PM the OP. Then I took a Test and now trying to find out how it worked.

Think the OP flashed a 2.1 kernal on 2.2, had the red line thru the batt.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I sent a PM but as of this writing I've received a response.

OP
T

ThathighPanda

Reaction score
I just wanna thank everyone who helped out with this I got my phone fixed and my phone is currently charging now recovering from this tragic inciddent lol. Well Again I give all you genius's an applause and a handshake and thank you again and again and I am forever grateful. I am so glad my droids not a cool paperweight anymore.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Think the OP flashed a 2.1 kernal on 2.2, had the red line thru the batt.

Exactly, the OP used the old SPRecovery_ESE81.sbf file created by [mbm]. I followed the links.

Glad the OP is fixed. ;)