From 4.5.605 GB (rooted) to CM 7.1

zero7404

Reaction score
Thanks Jerry, I followed those leads around a bit and the following worked perfectly:

[HOW-TO] Installing CM4DX or CM4DXGB

Enjoying CM 7.1 as we speak

this link also worked for me, flawless install. very pleased with CM 7 .... i deleted my most recent clockworkmod backup to do another backup before installing CM, but forgot to do the backup when i went ahead and wiped data/factory reset the phone. don't really mind as i like this OS it's running smooth so far.

i installed it on top of 605, if i use RSD Lite and the 602 SBF i have, can i get the stock rom back again if i need to go that route ?

zero7404

Reaction score
i can't see the circle battery widget when i add it to a home screen. it is there because actions pop up when i long press where i think it is on the screen, it's just not visible. anyone else experience this issue ?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
i can't see the circle battery widget when i add it to a home screen. it is there because actions pop up when i long press where i think it is on the screen, it's just not visible. anyone else experience this issue ?

Yes I have. When I was using it there was a widget being added but it could not report anything. It does not work for the same reason that the 1% reporting does not work on CM-GB. Not being a dev I can not explain it better but it is because they work off of the same thing.