Help!! Bootloader D0.11

JohnBoy1

Reaction score
Phone had water damage, I let it dry out and now it won;t charge and comes up with the error message "BootLoader D0.11 Battery Low Cannot Program"

Is there anything I can do? Thank you for your help!

lizard

Reaction score
On the battery and on the phone(inside battery cover)there are red and white colored moisture indicators. If they don't show indications of water present, I would take it back to Verizon if you're not rooted. Your battery turns the phone on so it will MOST LIKELY, be ok to attempt to charge it in another D2 or D1. There is a thread posted on Droid Forums and probably XDA describing how to hack a charger cord and make a direct charger where you hook the wires right on the battery. You could try buying a new battery $$$. Sounds like it shorted and drained the battery and dumped the program. That's the bootloader screen. When/if you get it to charge the phone will probably need flashed(sbf) with the appropriate software for your phone, and even then you may discover that other components may have been affected. Best of luck. I dropped mine in the soap bucket washing my motorcycle last spring. Make sure it is thoroughly dry. I set mine near the exhaust of my dehumidifer for two days before I put my battery back in to power it up. I got lucky. Getting that battery out fast is one of the keys to saving a wet phone, but there's only so much you can do.