Bootloader D0.11

z1271beta

Reaction score
Today, my phone had very crappy internet access (pages would load half-way, etc.) I decided to restart my phone. Upon doing so I was greeted with *queue evil music* the dreaded Bootloader Screen. It Reads:

Bootloader
D0.11

Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect to USB

(Or something of that nature)

When getting past the bootloader screen (via camera button+power) there is no service.

What should I do?

Reaction score
I don't know if it's necessarily the BEST option, but what I personally would do is pull the battery, plug the USB in, and plug it into your computer, power it on, and use RSDLite to flash the SBF, then boot into recovery and clear the cache (I would do a factory reset too, but it's probably unnecessary), then set the phone up again as if it were new. You'll have to dial *228 to program your phone again, but it lets you skip the stupid BackupAssistant registration. You can also skip the setup process by tapping the corners of the black areas around the android, clockwise, starting from the upper left. It may take a few tries, you'll get it. Someone else may be able to tell you how to save your apps and data. I personally have all my stuff backed up elsewhere and don't mind doing a complete restore when I need too. Appbrain makes getting all my apps back a breeze.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Do you have a Droid 2? That version bootloader was never on the D2.

chrstdvd

Reaction score
Battery pull might be all that is needed. If not then an thr rest.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

idiosamatik

Reaction score
droid 2 bootloader d0.11

Did it work? Mine is doing the same thing. I'm really sick of this phone already. Only had it a month and this is the second major glitch I've experienced.

richwillal

Reaction score
Same issue

I had the same issue. Bootloader D0.11 would appear when powering up. Nothing would cause the reset. When it started, playing with the camera button prior to pressing the power button would sometimes allow a normal boot, but I no data service when it did boot.

I took it to Verizon, and they ordered a replacement within 5 minutes. The people at the local store had never seen this issue before.

If anyone does have a solution, I could still reset my phone, but I expect this hardware was on it's way out for a while.

HTH