HELP!!!!!!! 2 Hours To Decide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

qtpie

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I have 2 hours to decide which Verizon smart phone to go with.

After 5 replacement unrooted HTC Droid Incredibles...Yes 5!
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I did not care how much it cost to get out of Verizon.
This time I called and talked to a supervisor from the "Last Resort Squad" that knew I was serious about dropping all services. I have been a customer for 20 odd years. I have everything from Verizon. With no questions asked she said pick out any Verizon phone u want...no fees, free yes free but well deserved!

So I need your input on a phone that will actually give me 3g service!!!
What advise for a new phone?
Thanks,
qtpie
[/FONT]

Beka27

Reaction score
What issues were you having with the DINC? The 3G service? It's the same network with all phones, so I'm not sure how much a different device will help you if that's the case.

OP
qtpie

qtpie

Reaction score
Not only that but everything u can imagine under the sun!

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Not only that but everything u can imagine under the sun!

OK, everything else aside, they all access the same network, and that is one "problem" you can't resolve with another phone.

Beka27

Reaction score
Okay, I have quite the imagination. So can you be a bit more specific. If you were having hardware issues, we might be able to point you in another direction... otherwise we'll just be randomly naming off devices.

rage813

Reaction score
D2G or X

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Beka27

Reaction score
D2G or X

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Or Fascinate... or Citrus... or Droid Pro... or Vortex... or Continuum.. or Devour.

The point I'm trying to make is that unless we know what you want/what went wrong, we're just grasping at straws.

OP
qtpie

qtpie

Reaction score
Screen issurs, phone jumping around, wont turn on when charging, camera not showing up not working, blacking out all the time, no bars or only 1/2 , no 3g or very rarely, battery last 2 hours when not in use (new battery too). This is the only phone I have had where I have had so many problems. Connection wise I have had samsung, Motorola, Verizon... with great coverage! HTC is having hardware problems I heard and it should be fixed soon. NOT GOOD! So now what?

Give me something good! ;)

Beka27

Reaction score
It sounds like a dud phone. Same thing happened with all 5? In that case, I'd switch over to either the Fascinate or Droid X. Two different manufacturers that you have had good experiences with.

Do you have time to go into a store and play with each one to help you make an informed decision?

Detonation

Reaction score
Screen issurs, phone jumping around, wont turn on when charging, camera not showing up not working, blacking out all the time, no bars or only 1/2 , no 3g or very rarely, battery last 2 hours when not in use (new battery too). This is the only phone I have had where I have had so many problems. Connection wise I have had samsung, Motorola, Verizon... with great coverage! HTC is having hardware problems I heard and it should be fixed soon. NOT GOOD! So now what?

Give me something good! ;)

The Incredible isn't a bad phone but the CNLR's are. I had received an CNLR Inc as a replacement for my Droid. First one headphone jack went bad in a couple weeks, 2nd one came with the previous owner's screen protector still on it and I refused to even accept it, 3rd one the top of the touchscreen died after a few weeks, and the 4th came with a bad optical scroller out of the box. I was tired of it and after a long discussion with a supervisor about how Verizon doesn't actually do the refurbing, the manufacturer does, they offered me a CLNR DX. I've had it for a month and so far so good. I'd go with that over anything else right now.

I think the longer a phone is out, the worse the refurbs get as they cycled over and over again.

VZ4G3NT

Reaction score
Blackberry Bold has the best antennae and reliability. Just sayin.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reefdiver

Reaction score
I had an Incredible and I did not like it all. I now have a Droid 2 Global and it is a great phone. I still have to say that the best phone I ever had was the iphone, the droid 2 global IMO is very close to the iphone. I still think that I will get the iphone if Verizon ever gets it. Sorry, but I am being honest.

OP
qtpie

qtpie

Reaction score
5 minutes to decide.. Droid X or Droid2 Global... HELP!!!!

Hey Thanks for all your comments,

I held Verizon off until 8:00 EST. Thats my time!

All I can say is the more replacements I got the worse they were! HTC has terrible coverage I found that out....every phone got worse and worse! The very first Droid Inc I had was a lemon, but after that it was downhill all the way!

Help me decide on the Droid X or the DROID2 GLOBAL! I looked at them both. Does the processing speed on the Global really make a differrece?

The guy at the Verizon store says no, but I wonder what u think?
I got 5 minutes guys!!!!

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Please do not create two and three threads at this site for the same question.

And what I don't understand is why you only had 2 hours and then five minutes. That does not compute at all.

Luke949

Reaction score
Fascinate since you said you had good experiences with samsung.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.