HELP...2 Hours to Make A Decision!

Status
Not open for further replies.

qtpie

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I have a feeling u know something about Verizon phones that I don’t understand! ..

I have 2 hours to decide which Verizon smart phone to go with.
After 5 replacement unrooted HTC Droid Incredibles...Yes 5!

I did not care how much it cost to get out of Verizon.

This time I called and talked to a supervisor from the "Last Resort Squad" that knew I was serious about dropping all services. I have been a customer for 20 odd years. I have everything from Verizon. With no questions asked she said pick out any Verizon phone u want...no fees, free yes free but well deserved!

So I need your input on a phone that will actually give me 3g service!!!
What advise for a new phone?
Thanks,
qtpie
[/FONT]

D

dankarlinski

HTC phones have always had bad radios and batteries....

i would look into the motorola line. the Droid X and Droid 2 Global are by far some of the best phones out right now...

if you could wait tho, CES is today.. which means new phones in a few weeks... 4g phones... duel core phones....

mkjellgren

Reaction score
J would go d2g. The x is great but the processor in the d2g is cranked up to 1.2 ghz. If you're into the root game the fascinate is your best bet. Also rumor has it the fascinate is getting the 2.2 update in a few days which should fix a few of the nagging issues with that phone. Fascinate doesn't have led notifications though...would be a huge problem for me...you may be able to deal with it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.