Hello TB world!

jr313

Reaction score
NICE!!! its a beautiful world..lol...hope u enjoy ur phone, i luv mine i couldnt b happier with my purchase...I see ur rooted, so am i! its a beast running CM7 without all the bloat and sense the speed and smoothness of the phone running the android platform the way it was intended to be...the battery life is better also IMO...

OP
M

massivegunz

Reaction score
Thanks, I have battery issues where I need to charge it constantly. Im thinking of running the battery all the way down then fully charging it with the phone off. I hope that works.
And yes, I rooted right when I got it. Im playing around with all the ROMs trying to find the one I like the best. But yea, I'm loving it so far, it is a beast!

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Thanks, I have battery issues where I need to charge it constantly. Im thinking of running the battery all the way down then fully charging it with the phone off. I hope that works.
And yes, I rooted right when I got it. Im playing around with all the ROMs trying to find the one I like the best. But yea, I'm loving it so far, it is a beast!

Welcome to the TB world. I like BAMF 1.5 ROM. I am getting great battery life. I get a little over 15 hours of use. Depends how I used it.

jlambeth1

Reaction score
Welcome, I tried Bamf as well and it was good but Twisted Sense 1.5.1 is working best for my phone. I had CM7 on it for about 10 hours and was running great but then the audio went out. I'll be sticking with good solid ROMs until CM7 is ready for daily use.