Hello hello

nhazelwood78

Reaction score
Hello people my name is Nathan, 31 years of age and I love my Android. I HAVE HAD many different Smart/Pda phones including jailbraken iPhone 3G and 3GS. I now have a Moto Droid that I got on release. I ran rooted for a little bit trying different ROM's then I did the official update manually. I am currently debating selling it for the HTC Incredible. I only joined this site to be able to rate some of the wallpapers on here they are worth that in the least. Keep up the good work guys!!!!!

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks for stopping by! If you trade you'll have to let us know how it compares. I like being rooted and probably will wait out the 1.5 years I've got left because I'm pretty happy with the phone as it is. Good chance that if it has something really good it will come our way anyways.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello people my name is Nathan, 31 years of age and I love my Android. I HAVE HAD many different Smart/Pda phones including jailbraken iPhone 3G and 3GS. I now have a Moto Droid that I got on release. I ran rooted for a little bit trying different ROM's then I did the official update manually. I am currently debating selling it for the HTC Incredible. I only joined this site to be able to rate some of the wallpapers on here they are worth that in the least. Keep up the good work guys!!!!!

Welcome to the forum, Nathan! We're glad that you've decided to join us! Enjoy!

:welcome:

OP
N

nhazelwood78

Reaction score
I most certaintly will, I am getting lucky and my wife's account has an upgrade on it. And a little bit of ESN swapping I should be good. Just not sure if I want to take that risk, it is an HTC and after the ERIS root issues that I saw awhile back just kinda turned me off. I am extremely comfortable where I am. But I am a little bit curious of the possibilites.