Hello All

Droid956

Reaction score
I just bought my droid :reddroid: on craigslist a couple days ago and already have a problem. No network connection. I can't get a connection on my signal bar. It's grey out with an x over it. I have been trying to google for an answer but to no avail. I guess I'm not very tech savvy. I'm going to try to figure this out. Anyway, can someone show me how to install rsd lite. I'm pretty sure 99.9% of people on this forum know this but not me. I tried to search for a thread for it before I ask but I did not see it. After I download the rsd lite, I opened it with winzip (the MSI file). But, that only take me to winrar. It does not install the rsd program. Thanks in advance!

I bought the droid of pageplus and did an esn change with pageplus. I did not check beforehand if it had network connection.

Zahoor

Reaction score
You should first do a wipe...to do this turn the phone off...then hold power and x at the same time and select factory reset

OP
D

Droid956

Reaction score
I did that man....I even tried the *#*#INFO#*#*. Nothing work. Do you know how to install rsd lite? I'll probably start with that right now.

OP
D

Droid956

Reaction score
My baseband said:

C_01.3E.01P

Does it look like it need to be changed? How and what do I need to do? TIA

Dr.Soul

Reaction score
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but your base band is determined by your location.
That could be the problem. If you are rooted see if you can find this one and try it.
C_01.3E.03P If not root then try it.

OP
D

Droid956

Reaction score
I'm still googling on how to change a baseband. Thanks for your help....hope it works.

OP
D

Droid956

Reaction score
No network signal so can't dial out. It'll say "Not registered on network".