HDMI output flickering (Netflix)

OP
Gleason81

Gleason81

Reaction score
I asked a verizon rep about the problem today when I went to the store to pick up an HD dock. He said it was a problem specific to the netflix app with the razr, but netflix is aware of it and he said it should probably be fixed in a week or two.

I am kind of thinking that this is the case and hope Netflix fixes soon. Can not believe the picture quality HDMI out on Netflix from the RAZR...nearly equal to watching a DVD.

benz0

Reaction score
Does anyone else agree with this guy?

With the Razr, no need to root, this thing is balls to the walls as is!!:happy3::biggrin:

With my old Tbolt, it needed to be rooted and rommed just to get it running right! Thing was beast with a custom rom!! How it should of been from the factory! :)

But then again, im a root happy guy! ;) i need some spice in my life!! ;)

Reaction score
There could be issues related to the root process in general, but in this case, he's overreacting. and it's already confirmed by a Verizon spokesperson ;)

Sent from my iPhone (soon to be RAZR) using Tapatalk

OP
Gleason81

Gleason81

Reaction score
OK so it also flickers when just watching Netflix on my phone (no HDMI tethering). Called Netflix and the rep suggested uninstalling an re-installing so I'm going to try that.