hdmi issues

mgarney26

Reaction score
ok folks i bought an hdmi cable for my razr and was watching a movie on netflix....phone battery was really low to start off with but i had it on the charge as well. it was showing charge when i was searching for a movie to watch and just cut off...i have it on charge now and its just showing a white light where the charging light usually is...never had my phone battery die since i got it. is this normal?

fauxreall

Reaction score
battery dieing? yeah it happens. the rate at which it was discharging was probably just faster than it was charging.

Gleason81

Reaction score
ok folks i bought an hdmi cable for my razr and was watching a movie on netflix....phone battery was really low to start off with but i had it on the charge as well. it was showing charge when i was searching for a movie to watch and just cut off...i have it on charge now and its just showing a white light where the charging light usually is...never had my phone battery die since i got it. is this normal?

Used to have the "draining faster than charging" on Netflix issue with my DX2 but not on the RAZR. Maybe there is a bunch of other things running in the background?

OP
mgarney26

mgarney26

Reaction score
Used to have the "draining faster than charging" on Netflix issue with my DX2 but not on the RAZR. Maybe there is a bunch of other things running in the background?

I just figured that if I had it charging at the same time it would slowly charge...guess I was wrong lol...but I got it up and running again

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Gleason81

Reaction score

Hey, meant to ask you...while streaming Netflix on your RAZR do you see a black screen flicker intermittently?