Having an issue...

debrad0307

Reaction score
I just flashed Gummy last night and everything was/is working fine. I rebooted my phone with morning and got stuck on "Android is Upgrading : starting applications". anyone else get this? I left it alone for about 10 minutes and it did nothing. I did a battery pull and now I am stuck at the gummy boot screen. please don't tell me I bricked my freaking phone. I really don't want to fastboot back to stock and start over.

EDIT: i did wipe dalvik cache. that's when i got the "upgrading android". apparently there are some issues with this. sooo i am starting over.

Last edited:

fathcarter

Reaction score
It happens when you flash a recovery on top of the stock one. After I flash a ROM, don't flash another safestrap or bionic recovery. If u do it will never boot up.

OP
debrad0307

debrad0307

Reaction score
It happens when you flash a recovery on top of the stock one. After I flash a ROM, don't flash another safestrap or bionic recovery. If u do it will never boot up.

I didn't flash a recovery. I just said that I flashed gummy rom on stock 902 and once it was flashed i wiped dalvik cache and then that happened. It had nothing to do with me flashing a recovery...