Have a droid x, still within 14 day return, worth it to get a thunderbolt?

Johnhimm

Reaction score
Droid x is more than a year old technology. Love mine but if buying now, get the TB.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Pumaro

Reaction score
The thunderbolt really is an awesome phone. I believe people who have terrible battery life on their Thunderbolt should just exchange it for another Thunderbolt. They may have gotten a bad one. My first one was bad but they exchanged it and now it goes a full work day easily. At least 11 hours with normal use which is what my original Droid did. Luckily the thunderbolt uses the same power supplies so my car, office, home and suitcase are already outfitted with chargers that I needed for my original droid.

Besides being an awesome phone, another reason to get it now is that you will be grandfathered into the unlimited 4G plan for future phones.

sent via ThunderBolt

armeddroid

Reaction score
I have been ghost for awhile since I landed a new job but I'm def interested in the TBolt. I'm hearing alot of great things on the new Sense and the speed of the TBolt and naturally the only complaint i'm hearing is the battery life. I'm hearing 5-6 hrs with heavy usage and still having about 20% left to spare. That's w/o 4G usage.
Go with the TBolt and honestly IMO, there really isn't any Android phones out there that has great battery life.

~DFApp

OP
D

Darkveld

Reaction score
from what I can see, the most battery use comes from having the display any higher then 1/10th of maximum, because then it heats up to 110 degrees fahrenheit and drains the battery life there is no tomorrow

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App