hate doing these intro things...

lailakitty

Reaction score
I never know what to say. I'm here because I just got a droid, and am still learning the ins and outs. I was a blackberry user and am so happy to have switched over. I guess if anyone wants to know more than that, feel free to ask.

bomber889

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you will find many helpful people here and you will also learn a lot about your phone. Feel free to ask about any questions and just browse around.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I never know what to say. I'm here because I just got a droid, and am still learning the ins and outs. I was a blackberry user and am so happy to have switched over. I guess if anyone wants to know more than that, feel free to ask.

They're not so bad lol :welcome: There acutally a lot of Blackberry convert on here lol so you have something in common with lots of peeps. Welcome again and hope you learn lots, we have some very helpful members here :D :)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome, lailakitty! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home! You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum! If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!
:welcome: