cdog216

cdog216

Reaction score
Hello fellow Droid users. I have had this phone for just over a month now and am still trying to learn all the in's and out's of it's capabilities. Feel free to fill me in on which Apps are good useful. Thank you all and I look forward to hearing from you.:icon_ peace:

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
the droid is the best phone...hands down...ive had mine for going on 2 months now and im still learning...it still hasnt got old in any aspect in any way...i love it and wouldnt want any other phone. Pdanet is probably the most useful app ive used so far because i have no internet connection at my home and im rarely if ever near a wifi connection...other than that...make sure u have astro file manager...or linda...and maybe dolphin browser and handcent messaging if u dont like the stock browser and messaging app...i also use Youmail for visual voicemail because its free...and a good camera alternative is FxCamera...and PicSay for photo editing...also...search your local news channel in the Market and see if they have an app yet...mine just came out with one and i seen a zillion more local news apps from the same developers...