Has anyone noticed this browser issue

mjh68

Reaction score
What's the highest I should oveclock and what's the best kernal to use for the this rom... I was using chevynu1... should I use something else

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

It depends on your phone what kernel and clock speed you should be at but as a professional phone killer, I would recommend using the stock kernel overclocked to 800mhz. Chevy's are known for their stability and compatibility if you really want to overclock to 1000 or more. I've heard good things about slayers too. But again, 800mhz stock is what I recommend, which is what I included.

I used to overclock just to see if I could and luckily I have a phone that seems to handle it , but the reality is I never saw much difference in actual performance above 800 . I haven't even flashed another kernel since I started using Miui and have been happy with it.

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
I have a problem with the webpage wanting to quickly and suddenly scrolling up or down to the extreme top or bottom. Its like when I let go from slowly scrolling it just takes off. Almost as if a magnet was pulling it.

~ DroidForums.net App ~