Notification r Issue-- Launcher Pro vs ADW

Manigma77

Reaction score
NOTIFICATION BAR ISSUE (Typo in Title, LOL)

I have noticed that when using Launcher Pro, (my favorite home replacemet), The notification bar is a flat black, it's not until I pull it down or go into another program that I acctually see the notification bar the way I themed it via status_bar_background.9.png in framework-res/res/drawable-hdpi.

Now, if I use ADW or Miui launchers the bar is as it should be at all times.

Is there a setting I can change in launcher pro to fix this, just thought someone else may have come across this also.

Here are some screenshots to compare, please let me know if you have the same issue.

LAUNCHER PRO

CAP201012121229.jpg

ADW

CAP201012121230.jpg

Last edited:

dasanman69

Reaction score
NOTIFICATION BAR ISSUE (Typo in Title, LOL)

I have noticed that when using Launcher Pro, (my favorite home replacemet), The notification bar is a flat black, it's not until I pull it down or go into another program that I acctually see the notification bar the way I themed it via status_bar_background.9.png in framework-res/res/drawable-hdpi.

Now, if I use ADW or Miui launchers the bar is as it should be at all times.

Is there a setting I can change in launcher pro to fix this, just thought someone else may have come across this also.

Here are some screenshots to compare, please let me know if you have the same issue.

LAUNCHER PRO

CAP201012121229.jpg

ADW

CAP201012121230.jpg

I just wanna know what your using. Is that themed stock or a themed rom? If a ROM which one and what theme? Thanks in advance and sorry I couldn't be of help.

corman324

Reaction score
i could be wrong (dont think i am) but i dont think you can change it with LP+. that was a huge problem on LauncherPro.com a while back and everyone wanted to know how to get the clear notification bar, and Fede said it wasnt possible in the current release of LP+, it didnt support it. but he said he would "look into it". so i'd have to assume that would go for any other themed notification bar as well except for (flat) white and black

OP
Manigma77

Manigma77

Reaction score
I just wanna know what your using. Is that themed stock or a themed rom? If a ROM which one and what theme? Thanks in advance and sorry I couldn't be of help.

Im using Miui with a theme I have put together with many other themes. It's almost 11 mb in size and takes about 10 minutes to apply. I have thought about posting it many times, but I can't remember where I got all the images and I don't want to "get into trouble" for not thanking the right people. I have seen alot of drama on this site over the last year and I don't want to be the one to keep it going.

OP
Manigma77

Manigma77

Reaction score
189 views and no help towards the right direction,

I appreciate your input corman324, but The notification bar works just fine with LP in CM 6.1 and every other CM for that matter. So, it leads me to believe that it is an issue with MIUI. Any Help?

corman324

Reaction score
yeah my post was referring to MIUI. Fede said it wasnt working with MIUI. i have no idea about other roms/themes thats why i said id assume...
just passing on information that came from the dev himself

OP
Manigma77

Manigma77

Reaction score
yeah my post was referring to MIUI. Fede said it wasnt working with MIUI. i have no idea about other roms/themes thats why i said id assume...
just passing on information that came from the dev himself

Thank You, I will contact Fede and see what can be done.