Hard Reset/Restore

timrock

Reaction score
i just did a hard reset on my phone and now everything is reinstalling from the market. But its crawling. everything says "Starting Download", but nothing is starting. How do i stop this process and just restore from MyBackup Pro?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Find my babkup pro in that download list and cancel its download and then reinitiate the download. This will prioritize it as the first download. Once it finishes downloading you can use it to restore them.

tappin and a talkin

OP
timrock

timrock

Reaction score
thanks. i was just in the middle of doing that. sucks that thats the only alternative.
Find my babkup pro in that download list and cancel its download and then reinitiate the download. This will prioritize it as the first download. Once it finishes downloading you can use it to restore them.

tappin and a talkin

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
eh i just leave it alone when it does that and do something else. its like boiling water, it aint gonna boil faster if you watch it. :)

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
eh i just leave it alone when it does that and do something else. its like boiling water, it aint gonna boil faster if you watch it. :)

True but I use titanium and when I do a reset I always force titanium to do the restoring since it will bring back my data and its a little faster than the market doing it.

tappin and a talkin