Haptic feedback

jetdoc

Reaction score
I have gone to settings and haptic feedback and it is enabled, however I get no haptic feedback when I am on the keyboard. It does work in other areas, ie: unlocking screen lock.

I have the new system update and I did have to do a factory reset lastnight because of not locking on 3G. 3G prob fixed but no haptic feedback, any ideas...?

OP
jetdoc

jetdoc

Reaction score
I have gone to settings and haptic feedback and it is enabled, however I get no haptic feedback when I am on the keyboard. It does work in other areas, ie: unlocking screen lock.

I have the new system update and I did have to do a factory reset lastnight because of not locking on 3G. 3G prob fixed but no haptic feedback, any ideas...?

go into keyboards in setting you have to check it there also...

Yea what ctxx said....I should've known that before I posted here on it.

DroidXJoel

Reaction score
Has anyone had the experience on 3g or 4g haptic feedback if garbage, but once Wi-Fi enabled haptic is much stronger. I thought it be coincidental but I've tried it several times over the past couple days with same result.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

dopeskwyd

Reaction score
Hey all. Is there a way to turn of the haptic feedback for the soft buttons with Mav? Forgive me if I'm completely overlooking something. It pretty annoying and seems like that could be a total battery killer. Thanks in advance

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Should be in settings under sound. Scroll down some and should be there

I'm not saying it was aliens...bit it was aliens.

dopeskwyd

Reaction score
Yep, I'm an idiot. It makes sense that vibration on key press would be in "sounds". So logical....

Thanks Optimus

drew96dawg

Reaction score
Hey all. Is there a way to turn of the haptic feedback for the soft buttons with Mav? Forgive me if I'm completely overlooking something. It pretty annoying and seems like that could be a total battery killer. Thanks in advance

It uses some battery but not a noticeable amount on my d2

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2