Hands On Image Of The LG V30

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
e8a51ec7gy1fixzu1cledj20hs0vkgmq-jpg.77809

The hype has been real over the last week as Samsung has officially announced the Note 8 yet many of you have said you are far more excited for LG's next phablet device the LG V30. We are getting closer to their official unveiling and now we have a hands on image of the device. The image was uploaded to Weibo and shows us pretty much what we expected to see from the V30. We have a minimal bezel display with the usb c and speaker on bottom. You get a glimpse of the software that will release with the device as well. This appears to take its design ques from the LG G6. The phone will launch with a Snapdragon 835 processor, 6GB of RAM, 6" edge to edge display, dual rear cameras, wireless charging, and that 18:9 aspect ratio that has become so popular this year. Is anyone else getting hyped over this device?

via Weibo

Attachments

• e8a51ec7gy1fixzu1cledj20hs0vkgmq.jpg
    e8a51ec7gy1fixzu1cledj20hs0vkgmq.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 3,188

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Im hoping these New Phones Launching will make Samsung Offer some Better Promos for the Note8. That is the Phone i really want.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Im hoping these New Phones Launching will make Samsung Offer some Better Promos for the Note8. That is the Phone i really want.
I believe you will see them... Once that iPhone releases we shall see some deals..

Sent using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
LG looks nice.. I'm just thinking I'd rather the Pixel XL sincw they making it anyway... And it will run smoother.. Although LG has nice options of their own

Sent using Tapatalk

boidsonly

Reaction score
If the Note 8 has the same specs as the S8 at a much higher premium, I pass. I bought the S8 for the wife's birthday-it is a darn nice phone. But I can't get past their GUI.
The V30, price depending, is looking more and more like my next phone.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
If the Note 8 has the same specs as the S8 at a much higher premium, I pass. I bought the S8 for the wife's birthday-it is a darn nice phone. But I can't get past their GUI.
The V30, price depending, is looking more and more like my next phone.

dont like the gui, get a launcher.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Nova launcher with Google Pixel actions a win win.. Note 8 has a few extra features that make it nice... Agree on price I'd wait a little for those not in a hurry I feel better prices coming

Sent using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
There are so many great options... Samsung UI doesn't bother me at all... I barely see it.. Haha
Plus customization is excellent for non rooted phone

Sent using Tapatalk