Handcent!

Reaction score
I don't know what is going on, but handcent keeps telling me that my message is not sent. What the hect man? I sent messages to different people and no, handcent wants to be stupid and not send the message. Anybody else have this problem? It is pissing me off.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
can u send messages using the stock messaging app? try deleting handcent then reinstalling it

OP
panthers89fan90
Reaction score
No, I can't send text messages period. The stock app as well as handcent keeps telling me the message can't be sent. It is really frustrating. What happened? The data 3g still works, but my text message apps will not send. :(

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
try a battery pull? see if that fixes anything? maybe *228 to update ur roaming

im just guessing simple fixes that work for a lot of problems

igobyfitz73

Reaction score
it might be b/c of ur signal...that happens to me sometimes, then i look at the notification panel and i hav like no signal, well at least one bar anyways.

OP
panthers89fan90
Reaction score
Why would my 3g work then? That makes no sense. My 3g works fine, and I can also call people fine. It seems like this problem is texting only. Not sure what is going on. My signal is fine and that is not the problem. I have 3 bars.

OP
panthers89fan90
Reaction score
Ok, I can now send and receive messages again. Not sure what was going on. Maybe the servers were down near me or something. Text is working again. Apparently this problem resolved itself.