Handcent double number issue

ccps

Reaction score
After the 2.1 update i re installed all apps including Handcent. previous to update I did not have this issue. When I start a new message and begin typing in a new name I get double of every # entry I have in that contact. So for example if I have a work, mobile and home number in the contact and I star a new message I get six numbers presented to me ( 2 for each entry) instead of three. any ideas.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
how many accounts are your contacts synced to?

OP
C

ccps

Reaction score
One. Just an Exchange Server. I disabled the Gmail contact sync and verified there were none there.

bje1982

Reaction score
After the 2.1 update i re installed all apps including Handcent. previous to update I did not have this issue. When I start a new message and begin typing in a new name I get double of every # entry I have in that contact. So for example if I have a work, mobile and home number in the contact and I star a new message I get six numbers presented to me ( 2 for each entry) instead of three. any ideas.

Im having the same problem but worse.. Im getting triples of every # wtf is going on its pissing me off lol

Anyone know wth is going on???????