Handcent Background

jst4fun

Reaction score
Have you guys noticed when you go into Handcent and put in a image as a background it does not fill up the entire place mat that it should? So when you use it like it is, it is very pix-elated and fuzzy?

jjbinks82

Reaction score
Works ok with mines. Wish I cud set my own photos for ppl I'm text'n vs having them locked by Handcent.

Maybe its just my phone. All photos on mines for my friends are from they Facebook

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
jst4fun

jst4fun

Reaction score
You can. You go into settings for that bubble and you can assign different pictures for each text thread.

Suisai13

Reaction score
I'm having the exact same problem with my Droid 3. I've only used this app in the past and it takes even my highest rez pics and blurs them. Annoying.

medinarv

Reaction score
I just got my Droid Bionic and I am too having this same problem. Did anyone figure out how to fix? I never had this problem with my Droid Incredible, so its very frustrating not to have my same backgrounds for contacts I'm used to. Thinking about switching to GoSMSpro, because it's not having the same problem as the Handcent is with the background pictures. Only problem is, I just paid $9.99 to back up my settings and it didn't even work!!