Droid Video LAG

onelegchair

Reaction score
Here is a Major problem with the droid. The quality is ridiculously good and audio sounds amazing when watching recorded videos. However when playing it back after about two seconds it gets all pix-elated (Kinda like digital tv does when you have low signal) and after about a second it looks amazing again. However the audio is two seconds behind for the rest of the video. I'm a youtuber and it gets very annoying trying to record a video for youtube and not be able too. Anyone else have this problem, and more importantly have a solution?
thanks

-onelegchair

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not much help here either. Never experienced this and no idea what's causing it :confused:

OP
onelegchair

onelegchair

Reaction score
Ive found a few others that have had this problem. It's so annoying.

void_entombment

Reaction score
I have the same problem with my Motorola Droid, I just noticed it recently. If someone came up with a good solution, that would be just lovely. :blackdroid:

darreno1

Reaction score
Here is a Major problem with the droid. The quality is ridiculously good and audio sounds amazing when watching recorded videos. However when playing it back after about two seconds it gets all pix-elated (Kinda like digital tv does when you have low signal) and after about a second it looks amazing again. However the audio is two seconds behind for the rest of the video. I'm a youtuber and it gets very annoying trying to record a video for youtube and not be able too. Anyone else have this problem, and more importantly have a solution?
thanks

-onelegchair

Try restarting the Droid before recording a video. I'm curious to know if this is a resource problem or interference from another app.

So far I haven't noticed this in the few videos I've taken.