GummyJAR Feature Request

Azurikai

Reaction score
What features would you enjoy seeing in the future GummyJAR ROM releases?
Leave your ideas here and I will create a list of the most conceivable ROM features below! I'll add mine to the list. Possibly add an image link to the post that shows what the feature would look like? or an enhanced description. If you leave a description I'll make the idea link to your post so users can read more.

Potential GummyJAR ROM Ideas;

Kejar's Feedback;
Right now my priorities are
1. Bug fixes
2. Rotary lockscreen
3. Cytown Phone
4. CM like controls in the drop menu

Leave your comments and I'll add the requests to the list for Kejar to look at! Or for us to just oogle over creating the perfect D2 ROM :heart:

Note; Don't download anything from the links shown, the links are JUST for reference so you know what the requests actually are. No one but yourself is responsible if you attempt to download/flash/install anything you click on from this thread, as it is just for reference.

Last edited:

Manchild

Reaction score
I'm not sure if its possible with this ROM, but I need the Data manager in settings. So if at all possible, could it be put into the next version? I really like the ROM and want to use it, but I cant without data manager. Thanks.

Last edited:

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I'm not sure if its possible with this ROM, but I need the Data manager in settings. So if at all possible, could it be put into the next version? I really like the ROM and want to use it, but I cant without data manager. Thanks.

Data manager??? sorry but I really don't know what you looking for here.. Are you talking about Battery Manager? If so its a useless piece of crap software.. My battery is better without it not to mention it constantly FC's

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
What features would you enjoy seeing in the future GummyJAR ROM Releases?
Leave your ideas here and I will create a list of the most conceivable ROM features below! I'll add mine to the list. Possibly add an image link to the post that shows what the feature would look like? or an enhanced description. If you leave a description I'll make the idea link to your post so users can read more.

Potential GummyJAR ROM Ideas;

Leave your comments and I'll add the requests to the list for Kejar to look at! Or for us to just oogle over creating the perfect D2 ROM :heart:

This is on my list and I have spent a good amount of time looking into it... I think its possible

Right now my priorities are
1. Bug fixes
2. Rotary lockscreen
3. Cytown Phone
4. CM like controls in the drop menu

swagmonster

Reaction score
Deffinetly a round battery, with two digits, black background in the task bar with green text transparent tho, if I get my laptop for christmas I'm going to take a crash course in theaming and make some for gummy

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Manchild

Reaction score

Data manager??? sorry but I really don't know what you looking for here.. Are you talking about Battery Manager? If so its a useless piece of crap software.. My battery is better without it not to mention it constantly FC's

No, I mean the function in settings that lets you turn on and off the ability of the phone to use data over the wireless network.

This is it:

5283456867_d7d460c519_z.jpg
5284055086_12e69c2306_z.jpg

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

No, I mean the function in settings that lets you turn on and off the ability of the phone to use data over the wireless network.

This is it:

5283456867_d7d460c519_z.jpg
5284055086_12e69c2306_z.jpg

Oh I see... lol havnt used blur based setting in so long I forgot what it has.... no I will not be porting blur pieces back in...if you want the ability to turn off 3g there are appear in the market that will give you a powercontrole widget for theater..

Also this feature might make its way back in via the cm powercontrols

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Manchild

Reaction score

This is it:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5001/5283456867_d7d460c519_z.jpg/IMG] [IMG]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5047/5284055086_12e69c2306_z.jpg/IMG][/QUOTE]

Oh I see... lol havnt used blur based setting in so long I forgot what it has.... no I will not be porting blur pieces back in...if you want the ability to turn off 3g there are appear in the market that will give you a powercontrole widget for theater..

Also this feature might make its way back in via the cm powercontrols

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

ok, thanks.

Last edited:
OP
Azurikai

Azurikai

Reaction score
updated the main post, thanks for viewing this kejar! we're behind you all the way.

swagmonster

Reaction score
Is tht just an example ir i s the download there and will it disable pattern lock

OP
Azurikai

Azurikai

Reaction score
Is tht just an example ir i s the download there and will it disable pattern lock

what are you talking about?

This is a FEATURE REQUEST thread, nothing should be downloaded from here its just so you can see what it is.

swagmonster

Reaction score
sorry told my little brother to type for me guess he wasn't listentin nvm

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you get Cytown working 100% you are the Man I have it at about 95% :)

leakim13

Reaction score
I would love to have the ability to change the color of the notification top bar and the icons in it. I like a clean home screen and usually have notif bar hidden (lancherpro - I just cant deal with adw for some reason) but if it matched my wallpaper id prolly keep it.

Don't know if its possible or not but its an idea.

Either way thanks so much for creating something new I can lose the next few days in.... I mean why would I want to talk to family? lol

From the Great North Woods