Gummy ICS

OP
S

shaggykid

Reaction score
Well I'll be happy if I get at least a day on ICS.

Sent from your mom's house using my Droid X

OP
S

shaggykid

Reaction score
Vortex needs to make a 4.0.x based from like now.

Sent from your mom's house using my Droid X

RaceFaceXC

Reaction score
n00b question - Where is the .sbf file for ICS Gummy? I downloaded a nightly of Gummy (6/14/2012) and unzipped it. I have two folders in the location I unzipped it, "META-INF" and "System". Neither folder, or any subfolders, have a .sbf file in them. How do I flash this with RSD lite? Am I missing something or too far out of the loop and using the wrong flash process?

Note: I have flashed GB (.605) on my X a while ago, but would like to get to ICS and see if I can use this hardware for another few months before I upgrade. So i have some idea of what I am doing, but not a pro.

Thanks for any help!

Sent from my moms house on your Droid X

doomer4life

Reaction score
There is no gummy sbf the nightly you downloaded is actually the ROM you should flash. Don't unzip flash it and make sure you also have ics gapps.

RaceFaceXC

Reaction score
There is no gummy sbf the nightly you downloaded is actually the ROM you should flash. Don't unzip flash it and make sure you also have ics gapps.

Thanks for the reply. I figured out last night that I was thinking about how it worked incorrectly and found a walk through for flashing a Rom. I also flashed the gapps. So far is a great experience. But I did notice that the screen never times out and turns off, instead it stays on until I turn out off with the power button. I looked in the display settings but found nothing. I also liked in various other settings for gummy and asked launcher. Any ideas? Is there no screen timeout feature on this nightly?

Thanks again for the help.

doomer4life

Reaction score
well I know for me for some strange reason it now has screen timeout set for 30 minutes when I switched to this ROM but I went into system settings>display>sleep and changed it options are 15 seconds, 30 secs, 1 min, 2 mins, 5 mins, 10mins & 30mins. And then it went off at 1 minute like I like.