Gummi 1.0 ICS for Droid 4

kwyrt

Reaction score
No doubt! I laughed out loud when I saw that when I flashed 04/08 nightly a couple days ago.

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

kwyrt

Reaction score
bootloop is all I get with this rom.

Really? Running fine for me. What ROM are you coming from? I came from Gummy nightly 04/08, wiped cache and dalvik cache and it booted up just fine. I did have to go back and reflash gapps because I couldn't get the Google Play to open but now everything is running fine. If coming from CM9 or AOKP you might have to wipe data.

Shein0327

Reaction score
Can't wait to flash this! sadly, I'll be running stock all day tomorrow though. Part of an experiment I'm conducting, I'll have the results up though by the evening!

Kack

Reaction score
I flashed it and set it up and had data right away and have not had a problem since. I will see Monday how it acts. I have been in 4g areas all day and Monday I Will be in a low service area and it seems when I am in poor service areas is when I lose data completely

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
I am in an area that depending on where I am at 5 min south 4g 5 min north 3g. Home is 4g area work is a 3g area. I have had no issues with the hand off between the 2 at all. Just wish hw acceleration worked.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk