Guardians of the Galaxy spoiler filled talk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Guardians-of-the-Galaxylead.jpg

This is the thread for those who saw the movie and want to discuss what they saw. This thread will be full of spoiler so we recommend waiting until after you have seen the movie before joining in this discussion. But you can read our non-spoiler review in the news section (http://www.droidforums.net/threads/guardians-of-the-galaxy-non-spoiler-review.272112/).

Last edited:

wcjeep

Reaction score
What is up with the scene after the credits? Howard the Duck? Really? That duck killed Lea Thompson's career.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Yeah, we couldn't figure that one out either. Other than it (Howard) was part of the Collectors "collection".....very odd. The whole theater sat and waited through the credits only to be let down by such a ridiculous scene. On top of that, some girl in the front of the theater yells out "holy $&I! it's Howard the duck it's Howard the duck" ! I don't know if she was trying to be funny or what , but nobody laughed. We all walked out disappointed having waited through the credits for that crap.

tap'n on my S5

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
(nothing to contribute as I've not seen it yet, but bring the spoilers on... *following*)

Sent from my XT1060

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah that spoiler was eh. For those asking Howard the duck is part of Marvel's collection and it was meant to be a goofy spoiler. Had this movie been made before we saw marvel kick out spoiler after spoiler that got fans excited for the next movie people would have been ok with it. But because Marvel raised the bar with teaser credits people now go into the movie waiting to see it. Had the movie been not as appealing with the test audiences I think we would have seen more (ie antman, avengers, black panther) but because test screenings were full of positive buzz marvel probably feel like they have built up so much credibility in the bank where they can now have a better control of when to release clips as they do not want to build up hype too soon.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

wcjeep

Reaction score
Having not read the comics, who is Star Lords father? They mentioned his physiology was ancient and unknown to the Xandars.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
howard-the-duck-guardians-of-the-galaxy-image-2.jpg

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Having not read the comics, who is Star Lords father? They mentioned his physiology was ancient and unknown to the Xandars.

Have no clue, I too am new to the GOTG franchise. I had to wiki some of the things I saw in the movie just to catch up. I feel like Marvel did an excellent job taking an unknown property that no one cared about and building it to a point that people want more.

tumblr_n9soz5u5sT1s55rl4o1_500.gif