GPS not working

tawnee

Reaction score
since the 2.2 upgrade, google maps will not "tell" us the turn by turn directions. just wondering if i am missing something

bryantjopplin

Reaction score
Is there a fix for the GPS not displaying right. Am I the only one

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

T-Dev

Reaction score
Might help if you gave more details into your issue....my good looks to be right on...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

bryantjopplin

Reaction score
Its fine it was a network screw up. Three other phone of mine was doing it too. Thanks for the reply tho

Sent from my Touchpad using DroidForums

slickerthanyou

Reaction score
Hello,

I cannot get my GPS signal to work even when I check all the GPS boxes. Usually when you check a box it asks yopy to agree to something isn't happening, On my second DNA due to no reading a sim card issue. AM i missing anything? What to check?

I have the mobile data on and wifi on still no good. Cannot get my current location ever.

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Hello,

I cannot get my GPS signal to work even when I check all the GPS boxes. Usually when you check a box it asks yopy to agree to something isn't happening, On my second DNA due to no reading a sim card issue. AM i missing anything? What to check?

I have the mobile data on and wifi on still no good. Cannot get my current location ever.

I had this same problem on s3. Turned on all my location things and still no go. Even tried some of the apps that supposedly fixes it and still nothing. I finally gave up and called Verizon. Trouble shooted with them. They sent off a replacement phone for me. Now it works perfectly. I would give Verizon a call and get a replacement for it. It very well maybe a hardware issue.

vannDROID

Reaction score
Same here but someone from this forum told me to disable the "Verizon location" services since it conflicts with googles location services. I did that and my GPS now operates without any problems.

slickerthanyou

Reaction score
I had this same problem on s3. Turned on all my location things and still no go. Even tried some of the apps that supposedly fixes it and still nothing. I finally gave up and called Verizon. Trouble shooted with them. They sent off a replacement phone for me. Now it works perfectly. I would give Verizon a call and get a replacement for it. It very well maybe a hardware issue.

Same here but someone from this forum told me to disable the "Verizon location" services since it conflicts with googles location services. I did that and my GPS now operates without any problems.

Thanks for the suggestions! I tried disabling verizon and just ahve google, but still no good. When i powered down and charged it up last evening, some how all my personalized settings disappeared and was reverted back to what i called "default". Going to Give Verizon a call on Monday. UGH! --