GPS can't find me

Lukerative

Reaction score
Hello dedicated community,

All the sudden as of the last few days when I've actually needed my gps on a road trip, it has been acting finicky. With both gps options on, it cannot find me. I've tried switching the gps on and off, as well as the phone itself.

Thanks.

tj1772

Reaction score
It's best to have all three options check. If it hangs you have to exit out or power off your phone.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Power cycle normally fixes this on my D1. Down Load GPS status from the market so you can see what is going on.

kdw11005

Reaction score
I've had problems on my DX with GPS as well. From what I've read on here most people are. Make sure you have your GPS options (all 3 checked) but other than that there's not much more to tell. I have the navigation dock and found that if I search for the location before putting the DX in the dock I have better luck for a few minutes, then my navigation screen disappears and the blue arrow is on the notification bar and my screen goes to the home screen. I pull down the notification bar, go back into the navigation and after a few minutes it happens again....this contimues about every 3 minutes for as long as I have navigation up. I read someone that had gotten the 2.2 update on their DX fixed the GPS problem, here's to hoping it does :)