Got it! Initial impressions......

shockdroid

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

So I ordered my droid online two days ago and it shipped today and verizon shipped it two day air. There was no option for shipping speed when I bought it online. I figured it would be overnight. So I called cs and placed another order for a second phone for sat delivery and she waived the shipping fee. I'm going to refuse delivery on the second phone and when they get it back they will credit me per the customer service rep. Good luck to all and droid on.

OP
H

hoppyjr

Reaction score
That's good to here that you like the keyboard. Keyboard's are important to me when it comes to phones. I currently use a Blackberry Curve 8330 & am very fond of that keyboard & I'm hoping the Pro's will be simular if not better.

Much better than the Curve's keyboard, IMO

BubbaRob

Reaction score
What can u tell me about how quick u can get to your emails? I've been waiting to switch to an Android device cause it seems like a million swipes and taps to actually get to a new message. On my BB Tour I pull it out of the holster and I'm there. One click of the letter "R" and I'm typing my reply.

Does the droid pro make it easier to reply or do you still have to swipe to unlock, drag down notification bar, tap screen, tap again and again to reply?

I'm really tempted to switch cause that keyboard looks very nice.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mtavenger55

Reaction score
That's good to here that you like the keyboard. Keyboard's are important to me when it comes to phones. I currently use a Blackberry Curve 8330 & am very fond of that keyboard & I'm hoping the Pro's will be simular if not better.

Much better than the Curve's keyboard, IMO

That's good to here thanks! My Pro is on it's waydancedroid