Gorilla Glass?

krnmc

Reaction score
I have heard both that the phone is Gorilla Glass and the phone isnt... Im confused cause my friend recently got this phone and the verizion wireless worker told my friend that the phone Has Gorilla Glass.

And not to long ago i read either on this forum or some place else that this phone doesnt because the gorilla glass doesnt work well with the Super AMO.

Thank YOU

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
It does have gorilla glass. Go the the gorilla glass web page I shows the galaxy s phones.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

akula1

Reaction score
There is only three things that will scratch Gorilla Glass, metal shavings, sand, and diamonds. If it scratched, it might be from keys, or change in your pocket.

OP
krnmc

krnmc

Reaction score
Aww okayy kooolio thanks a bunch =) it sucks that keys and changes will scrach the phone though... That means itsbest to put on a screen protector.

Katnipthief

Reaction score
for best buy warranty, invisishield and a slip over matte case holder. Nothing can scratch and even if it did I get a brand new phone replacement at best buy and not a ****ty refurbished. Even get a new battery.

OP
krnmc

krnmc

Reaction score
wait... i dont quite fully understand what you just said... can you clear it up a bit for me?

Thanks =]

MistaWolfe

Reaction score
I can't find a definitive answer that this does/does not have this.

Anyone?

myriad46

Reaction score
NP. Just for future reference.

Google's search for "Droid X2 Gorilla Glass" netted the first link to www.corninggorillaglass.com and you had to click on one link once you were there. And if you go to the 6th result after the 3 news entries it's a direct link. Just saying.

MistaWolfe

Reaction score
NP. Just for future reference.

Google's search for "Droid X2 Gorilla Glass" netted the first link to www.corninggorillaglass.com and you had to click on one link once you were there. And if you go to the 6th result after the 3 news entries it's a direct link. Just saying.

I'm been looking for days using the same search. A couple of sites that I'm not familiar with said it did, but they also said it was clocked at 1.2gHz. Also, other people said it did - but the site was the equivalent of Yahoo! Answers, so I wasn't going to put much trust in that.

I feel like a "DUR!" for not going directly to Corning's site. My bad, thanks for the info...

myriad46

Reaction score
It's cool. I don't know about yours but my OG Droid's (always been naked) case is beat to hell. It's been dropped and lived in my pocket or a holster for its whole life. There are scuffs and dings on every side of the phone....and my screen is PERFECT. When I clean it, it looks like the day it came out of the box. I will never own another phone without Gorilla Glass. I understand your need for confirmation.