Gorilla battery

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I actually just bought that battery off eBay a few minutes ago with an external battery charger for $23. I'll report back when I get it

MIUI

OP
darkreaper476

darkreaper476

Reaction score
Cool. I'm a bit more worried about the web site but if the battery does actually exist then the site must be real.. right? Lol so thus battery needs a seperate charger? ???

Thanks!

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Cool. I'm a bit more worried about the web site but if the battery does actually exist then the site must be real.. right? Lol so thus battery needs a seperate charger?

Thanks!

No, it doesn't need another charger, but I wanted an external charger in case my phone bricked. That way I would always have a fully charged battery to sbf with. The battery does require a bigger battery door, which it comes with.

I would definitely look at eBay. They have that battery for as low as $14 with free shipping without the charger. The sellers also have a good rating.

MIUI

Rocko

Reaction score
Don't use that website. Get them off of Ebay or Amazon. You really want to take a chance with your credit card?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got 26 hours on a charge using CM7. Pretty awesome if you ask me. GB is even better.

random rom'd X

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got 26 hours on a charge using CM7. Pretty awesome if you ask me. GB is even better.

random rom'd X

I need one of those extended or a sixpack of backups on my belt, so then I would be prepared and look like batman! Lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I need one of those extended or a sixpack of backups on my belt, so then I would be prepared and look like batman! Lol

Haha, you should do that! Or get a fanny pack and stuff it full of batteries.

random rom'd X

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha, you should do that! Or get a fanny pack and stuff it full of batteries.

random rom'd X

Hmmmm....Fanny pack?.....Batman Tool belt? Nah! Lol I do need a dang new battery though..every Rom regardless lately has the worst battery life....so its gotta be the battery...