Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
Holy geez! Those plans are awesome! $10/GB and $20 base plan PLUs they pay you back for what you don't use. I'd be saving like $10-20 to switch. Just got to pay off my phone...

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Holy geez! Those plans are awesome! $10/GB and $20 base plan PLUs they pay you back for what you don't use. I'd be saving like $10-20 to switch. Just got to pay off my phone...

Yeah, the plan is nice. Coverage looks solid in my area. The international coverage is nice too. I would easily save $10-$20 each month as well. I'm going to wait for some reviews of the service, but I'm impressed so far. This is going to take some serious thought on my part.

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
Yeah, the plan is nice. Coverage looks solid in my area. The international coverage is nice too. I would easily save $10-$20 each month as well. I'm going to wait for some reviews of the service, but I'm impressed so far. This is going to take some serious thought on my part.
Perfect LTE coverage for me, too here in Orlando! So going to switch the first chance I get.

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
I'm going to test the waters. Waiting on Google to send me back my invite.

Definitely keep us informed because I still have reservations, plus I got to pay off this Nexus 6 to AT&T before I can. Too bad Google can't pay it off for me XD