Google Nexus Prime 4G with a 4.5 display,is this another rumor

roach

Reaction score
A few months back I remember people saying that the BIONIC was going to have a 4.5 display, so I waited and it didn't.
Now there saying the Google Nexus will have it,I bought the bionic a few days ago so I have time to take it back.
My past phones were droid and droidx.Does anyone no anything about this phone.
If reports of a fall release hold true, the Nexus Prime will compete against another cutting-edge handset rumored for an October debut the
iPhone 5. The fifth generation iPhone is said to have a slightly larger display also.

JaCelica2k

Reaction score
A few months back I remember people saying that the BIONIC was going to have a 4.5 display, so I waited and it didn't.
Now there saying the Google Nexus will have it,I bought the bionic a few days ago so I have time to take it back.
My past phones were droid and droidx.Does anyone no anything about this phone.
If reports of a fall release hold true, the Nexus Prime will compete against another cutting-edge handset rumored for an October debut the
iPhone 5. The fifth generation iPhone is said to have a slightly larger display also.

iphone is rumored to be 4"..........Prime 4.65" last I heard. Thats what it is though is rumor. Noone can tell you for certain. If it is that big of a deal to you return your bionic and wait and see. You can always buy another.