Google Goggles Updated

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;Hhgfz0zPmH4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhgfz0zPmH4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Google Goggles[/video]

Google Goggles, an application that puts a world of information in the hands of any Android phone user, is now available with an update. The update was released yesterday before the big I/O event today. It brings many new features demoed in the video above, or you can check them out in the list below.

• [FONT=&quot]Enhanced search history: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]You can now add personal notes to your searches. The notes are searchable, so you can go back and search for any word the note contains.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Suggest a better result: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]You can correct any search that the Google Goggles get wrong. I’m sure nobody will abuse this feature to link the word “sucks” to anything they hate.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Improved business card recognition: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Finally, Google Goggles will now recognize which type of data it gets from business cards. For example, when it recognizes a telephone number, it’ll automatically add it to the contacts’ “Phone number” field.[/FONT]
The update can be found in the Android market, and your thoughts can be shared here for us to indulge.

Via: Share and personalize your Google Goggles experience with Goggles 1.4 - Official Google Mobile Blog

victoriastiles

Reaction score
The obsession with Google rankings is at an all-time high. Website owners that wear Google Goggles continually check to see where their website is ranked.Take off the Google Goggles and see the big wide world of opportunities waiting for you.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Never used this app. It scans business cards? That's a nice feature I'll have to check out.