Wow, I am sorry.
Hey--the activation, wait about three seconds, then press 1.
Wait and let it finish.
That 'should' work.
Hey--the activation, wait about three seconds, then press 1.
Wait and let it finish.
That 'should' work.
Wait folks.
Slow down. Is this only happening to new 2.1 updaters that are immediatly going to the market and not finding it?
Thats actually normal, as the market doesn't update according to your build.prop changes (because of 2.1) for a few hours.
That's ok. I did try what you said. It wouldn't work. I went over to Verizon and the guy was nice enough to help me activate it. He did explained exactly what you said... wait a few seconds then press 1. But while I was watching him going through the process... it was more like 15 - 20 seconds before pressing 1. I would like to suggest to Verizon/Motorola that if they are planning to make more updates, they should include a Countdown pop up window like this. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, press 1 now". Something like that. It would be really helpful for deaf people.Wow, I am sorry.
Hey--the activation, wait about three seconds, then press 1.
Wait and let it finish.
That 'should' work.
If you still have the 2.01, you won't see the Google Earth. You'll have to have the 2.1.Yeah ive scrolled down about 100 aps and cant find it. No update yet have stock 2.01
What I did find was the Google Earth Blog..which isnt the same of course.
If you still have the 2.01, you won't see the Google Earth. You'll have to have the 2.1.Yeah ive scrolled down about 100 aps and cant find it. No update yet have stock 2.01
What I did find was the Google Earth Blog..which isnt the same of course.
I am a huge fan of ASTRO. But I get a lot of force closes after their updates after updates even before I got an update of 2.1. Maybe it's just my phone. I dunno. :huh:You guys are runnin' around like chickens with their heads cut off. Here's a link to the .apk
http://sites.google.com/site/droidlife10/home/google_earth.apk
Install: (you should know this by now)
Download ASTRO File Manager
Put the .apk onto your sdcard by plugging the phone into your computer, pulling down the notification bar and selecting "Mount"
Unmount phone
Open ASTRO and find the .apk you just put on your sdcard
Click it once and hit Open App Manager
Top-Left you should see an "Install" option.
Enjoy!