Google Calendar Display Question

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Hi,
I am a new Droid user. I currently use Google calendar on my PC. I setup a bookmark in the Droid browser and it does a pretty good job at displaying the calendar.... however... I noticed that if I add event with the time associated with them, the date is highlighted in the month view of the browser on that date. If I add an event and keep it marked "all day", it will not show the event (will not highlight the date when looking at the month view on the roid browser). When I look at the calendar on the PC, I see all of the events, with or without times. The one's with time show up a colored text, the event without time show up as colored blocks with white text. Any idea on how to get "all day" event dates to highlight on the Droid calendar? Appreciate any thoughts!
bluesdawg

OP
bluezdawg

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Eric, that was quick! Looks like I tried to do it the hard way when it was right there in front of me! Thanks much. Now back to figuring out how to transfer a single songs (or select songs) using Media Link! Cheers.

texasPI

Reaction score
No worries, you're welcome! Just connect your droid to computer and mount the usb. Simply drag and drop the single music files. Easy. If you need more help I'm here till closing...lol

To clarify: What I suggested above does not involve media link. Just connect your droid to computer. You'll get a tone and a notification in the top bar of droid. Drag it down to see the notification and select mount usb. Then go to your computer and open the drive shown for droid. Find the music folder and then drag and drop the music files you want from your computer onto it.

Last edited:

Skizz135

Reaction score
Is there any way I can make my calendar one of my desktop screens max zoomed? Instead of clicking the shortcut key?