Pure Grid Calender

DRILLINDK

Reaction score
Okay, so I get how to separate different events on different calendars via my google calender. However, I can't figure out to get the color coated events to show up on Pure Grid Calender via my Droid (kinda like the app pic has shown below). I can tap on the date and bring the event up, but the colors are not displayed like below from the monthly view.

10xecmg.jpg

smokinfish

Reaction score
You need to go into settings and make sure that you are synced with google calendar. After set up hit the refresh/sync button on the calendar widget and it should sync. Thats what worked for me.

Good luck

TheCyclist

Reaction score
How do you color coat the events? I don't have different colors =/

CDB

Reaction score
Two parts to check:

1) In your Google Calendar, you need to have more than one 'calendar' being displayed (by default it's just your personal...turn on "contacts b-day" and "holidays" for 2 quick additional ones). If by chance you've assigned the same color to any additional 'calendar' you've added, then change them to something else so everything isn't the same.

2) In Pure Grid when you're setting up the widget, you need to pick all the 'calendars' you want displayed in the widget.

JoeyLS319

Reaction score
I got a problem with the google calendar on my droid syncing with my google calendar online.

I have the New York Mets schedule on my calendar online and I can see everyting there but when I try to view it on my droid, it's not there. It's not even listed when I go to "add calendar".

since it's not in my google calendar on the droid, my pure grid calendar isn't showing it.

does anyone have any suggestions?

thanks ahead of time
Joey

JoeyLS319

Reaction score
I sort of figured it out. :icon_ banana:

What I did was save the ical file to my computer and imported into my google calendar on my computer.

That seemed to work. using the URL link wasn't working. I still don't get it to list into "add calendar" but it's there.

I can go back to being happy again.

Zargon

Reaction score
I sort of figured it out. :icon_ banana:

What I did was save the ical file to my computer and imported into my google calendar on my computer.

That seemed to work. using the URL link wasn't working. I still don't get it to list into "add calendar" but it's there.

I can go back to being happy again.

That is the workaround for the moment. Google does not support syncing with mobile devices of the sports calendars. Lame, I know.

JoeyLS319

Reaction score
I agree, it is a work around. It was working correctly last week and then out of the blue it stopped working. I don't think I'll get any updates to the schedule unless I monitor it but I'm not too worried about it.

yes I do agree, it's lame but what are you going to do?