Google Assistant Has Been Ported To The Nexus 6P

Reaction score
I'm clueless then why the other guy and I don't have that. Are you using the apk you linked and that upgrading the version makes a difference. Oh well..

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Mustang and I were discussing this the other day. I was switching back from my Moto Z to the 6P and I could've sworn I had the unlimited Original option before on the 6P.

His options looked the same as mine, but he had taken a BUNCH of pictures and video on a trip to Vegas and said his amount of free space hadn't changed.

What's funny is, the Moto Z had the option to backup Originals unlimited for free for 2 years when I was comparing the two.

JDH

Reaction score
I really was planning to switch to Nexus for the very reason that I would finally be os upgraded in a timely fashion, but since google is only going to upgrade for two years whats the big advantage now? I will not spend $600-700 on a phone that will be software outdated in 24 months. I am still pissed about the way we original Droid Turbo buyers have been treated by Moto and Verizon. I paid full price on the old edge plan now thinking of just biting the bullet and switching to the other team. even an Apple 4 gets new software!