Goodbye my Fascinate friends

OP
Vyvid

Vyvid

Reaction score
The rep initially only offered the D2G but I discussed with the sup that I really felt the D2G was a downgrade. She agreed and offered me a choice of a DX, Commando, DInc2, or Incredible

Sent from my phone. That's Incredible 2!

rrockich

Reaction score
Vyvid you can download the swype beta onto your dinc2. A few easy steps and voila! Go to their website and follow the directions and you'll be swyping in no time :)

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

OP
Vyvid

Vyvid

Reaction score
Thanks ill check it out
Ok swyping now lol

Last edited:

AllForNaught

Reaction score
Gotta say the batt life on this bad boy blows the fascinate out of the water.

Really miss my swipe keyboard though

Really? How much battery life are you getting? I'm getting 24 hours (low) to near 30 on my Fascinate.

View attachment 33189

Sent from my SCH-I500, screen captures combined with Picsay Pro, using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
Vyvid

Vyvid

Reaction score
I'm a heavy user. Is get about 4 - 5 hours on the fascinate before in the yellow. I get about 8 - 10 on the DInc2.

AllForNaught

Reaction score
I'm a heavy user. Is get about 4 - 5 hours on the fascinate before in the yellow. I get about 8 - 10 on the DInc2.

I'm a heavy user as well. Facebook, GPS, blue-tooth, browsing, all in use daily. 4 - 5 hours sounds suspicious, like a bad battery or whatnot.

I even watch feature length films on mine, and watched Blackhawk down in it's entirety during the time denoted in my last screen-cap post.

View attachment 33192

At any rate, I don't think you can cite the Fascinate as having less battery use than the Dinc 2, unless there's a benchmark posted somewhere?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

OP
Vyvid

Vyvid

Reaction score
I'm only speaking of my personal experience.

I also had devices that weren't functioning properly, so that may be part of the issue as well