good case galaxy s3

Relex

Reaction score
I hve an Otterbox communter waiting for my s3 to get here Monday.

OP
zacedward

zacedward

Reaction score
Relex said:
I hve an Otterbox communter waiting for my s3 to get here Monday.

What color will it make it way bulky

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I bought the flip case but will be looking at something more protective.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

johnd09

Reaction score
I have heard good things out of these guys, if your looking for a cost effective case, and they have some pretty cool looking ones. Never used one, but I plan on getting one if I get the S3. http://amzn.to/NeCKIu

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Skyrocketing

Reaction score
I'm using the Flexible TPU Diztronic case and I love it! It has a nice matte look and feel and while it is flexible, it doesn't a finish that makes it difficult to remove from your pocket. The rim around the screen is harder plastic to make it sturdy

Reaction score
i have a speck candyshell on mine, feels like itll protect to my liking and looks amazing.
View attachment 52656

*update one day later and the case is covered with hair line scratches, not too noticeable unless you are examining it under a light.

Last edited:

shortsxit

Reaction score
I've got the flip case. My phone won't be here til tomorrow, so I'm not even sure if I'll like the idea yet

B_freer

Reaction score
Speck Candyshell on the way, cheapo E-Bay TPU case for the moment. Considering a wet-application screen protector too, as the clingy ones seem to get fudged up by the raised bezel. Had problems with LDI's tripping before with the wet application ones though :/

Relex

Reaction score
Where did you get the OB case from? I tried on Amazon and they were delayed. I want color cases for myself and wife.

I got mine from ebay and it came with the case, screen protector and a car charger. The case doesn't make the phone bulky...at least to me but I'm coming from a thunderbolt with a sedio case.

Deifan8

Reaction score
I got a cheap SLine gel case w/stand clear/black. Decent enough to hold me over til I figure out what I really like

DroooiiidX

Reaction score
Since I want this phone to last for as long as possible so I can keep my unlimited data I felt like some upgraded protection was justifiable.

I got an otterbox commuter (first otterbox I have ever owned, had every other kind in the past). I must say it was well worth the $28 off amazon. Everything about it seems higher quality, my phone feels well protected, and the commuter does not seem to add too much bulk.

I can post a picture of the phone in the case if someone wants to see it.