GO Sms

mkdanz

Reaction score
Love it so far, with one exception. Is there a way to get to a line by line text thread rather than 'bubbles'. Handcent enable bubble mode and normal text mode.

OP
crackedvenom

crackedvenom

Reaction score
the dark theme is more of a line by line style. and it just doesnt have to be dark, you can change all the colors to what fits you

tu3218

Reaction score
Does this work with miui lock screen and going to sms from the lock screen? Handcent takes too long to load messages. Need something faster.

OP
crackedvenom

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Does this work with miui lock screen and going to sms from the lock screen? Handcent takes too long to load messages. Need something faster.

just tested and yes it does. its very smooth and fast also.

tu3218

Reaction score

just tested and yes it does. its very smooth and fast also.

sounds good, thanks! Only thing I need now is LED notifications for specific people before I can start using this.

wstagge

Reaction score
Have had handcent for a long time now and have been a strong supporter until the past few months. I have noticed my constant phone problems such as lagging and freezing were due to the app. I did not like ChompSMS either until I recently downloaded it about a month ago. Customizations are similar to hancent and u can apply your downloaded hancent font packages to ChompSMS also. It is much faster and less problematic.

Then again, this is only one opinion.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

tu3218

Reaction score
My facebook pictures won't show up for my contacts in conversation list. When I click on the icon picture, facebook statuses show up so I know its connected but in my conversation list, they haven't showed up. How long does it take to sync up?

TruK

Reaction score
[/quote]

sounds good, thanks! Only thing I need now is LED notifications for specific people before I can start using this.[/QUOTE]

agreed....we need to be able to customize led and notifications sounds for individual people...ill start using then...

when can this happen???

mkdanz

Reaction score
the dark theme is more of a line by line style. and it just doesnt have to be dark, you can change all the colors to what fits you

I hadn't considered that some of the themes wouldn't be balloons. This is perfect, thank you.

calbrs04

Reaction score

I hadn't considered that some of the themes wouldn't be balloons. This is perfect, thank you.

You can go into the settings and change them from ballon to lin-by-line.

I stopped using handcent about 2 weeks ago when it was having problems recieving texts. I would be told by a friend that they sent me a message, but it wouldnt show up on handcent yet it did on the stock msg.

BankZ

Reaction score
My facebook pictures won't show up for my contacts in conversation list. When I click on the icon picture, facebook statuses show up so I know its connected but in my conversation list, they haven't showed up. How long does it take to sync up?

Same problem. This is a deal breaker for me.

OP
crackedvenom

crackedvenom

Reaction score

Same problem. This is a deal breaker for me.

I've never had a problem. You can use syncmypix for the time being

Sent from my OG Droid using Tapatalk

fowlstack

Reaction score
Been using GoSMS for about 6 months. Go SMS Pro just did an very SMOOTH update and now having NO problems using Swype with Go. It's free, has lots of options, appearance, colors, text styles, etc.
just my 2cents.........