Go SMS Pro

tracylfarr

Reaction score
I use this for my texting but today it started freezing my cell when I end my sentences with periods, question marks, exclamation points - anyone know why or what to do-

Tracy

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

barski

Reaction score
I used Go SMS Pro with no problems. Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling it. Go contacts and dialer i had problems with and no longer use them.

OP
tracylfarr

tracylfarr

Reaction score
Ok thank you. I was trying to not to do that cuz I don't want to lose some text messages. Lol.

OP
tracylfarr

tracylfarr

Reaction score
I uninstalled it and reinstalled it again and it is still doing it- freezes up my cell when using punctuation - I keep forgetting about it and I am tired of turning my cell off and on- any other suggestions

OP
tracylfarr

tracylfarr

Reaction score
I realize it is not just when I am texting- its my keyboard in general - if I am using the regular texting application or online with facebook or email or even online browsing - anyone know why - please help

OP
tracylfarr

tracylfarr

Reaction score
I downloaded the Gingerbread keyboard! I am back to punctuation! Guess the one on my phone took a dive. I am liking this one better anyways...especially in black!

barski

Reaction score
Glad you got it worked out. I'm also using the Gingerbread keyboard and am lovin it.