GO Launcher EX V2.0 released

GOLauncher

Reaction score
New Cartoon themes and GO Launcher EX V2.13 released~~~

V2.13 update:
1. Supported screen loop (in display settings)
2. Fixed the performance of preview screen
3. Fixed the lag while enter the preview screen
4. Improve the flip speed in app drawer
5. Fixed the wrong size of icons in Lephone

New cartoon theme:
Cartoon Theme
little_1.jpg
little_2.jpg
little_3.jpg

little_4.jpg
little_5.jpg
little_6.jpg

cartoon.png

Hey guys! I want to introduce our new launcher, the extra version of GO Launcher. As you know, we have devote our efforts to make GO Launcher available for themes, now it's coming. Now GO Launcher EX supports themes!

GO Launcher EX is the extra version of GO Launcher, one of the most popular launcher app in android market, provides elegant themes, fast performance and convenient experience.
-Themes supported (search “go launcher ex theme” to download)
-Smooth scrolling experience (set the flip speed in display settings)
-Icon popup menu (long press icon on the screen)
-Gesture supported (both screen and dock icon)
-Folders and task manage in app drawer (hold icon to enter edit mode)
-Removable screen previews (use two finger to 'squeez' on the screen)
-Supported scrollable & resizable widgets (free)

Tips :
-Set the flip speed in display settings.
-Use a up-glide gesture to enter the screen preview ,click “plus” icon to add more screens.
-Drag icon overlay to create folder in app drawer.

Supported android versions: 2.0 and above
ex_s5.jpg
ex_s6.jpg

ex_s7.jpg
ex_s8.jpg
EX_QR.png

You can also search it in Google Market with the key words “GO Launcher EX”. Thanks.

some themes designed by GO Launcher Dev Team.
Try to search "GO Launcher EX theme" on android market to install themes.

Sketch Theme
sketch_little_1.jpg
sketch_little_2.jpg
Sketch.png

Ink Theme
ink_little_1.jpg
ink_little_2.jpg
ink.png

Classical Theme
classic_little_1.jpg
classic_little_2.jpg
classic.png

Wood Theme
wood_little_1.jpg
wood_little_2.jpg
wood.png

Valentine Theme
valentine_little_1.jpg
valentine_little_2.jpg
valentine.png

New Year Theme
newyear_little_1.jpg
newyear_little_2.jpg
newyear.png

Love Theme
love_little_1.jpg
love_little_2.jpg
love.png

Officail Blog
Check our blog if you need more info about GO Launcher EX and themes.

You can also send email to us.
[email protected]
We look forward to receiving your feedback :)

=update log=
V2.01 update:
1.Fixed the home button issue that makes the screen blank
2.Fixed pixelated icons related to themes(search “GO Launcher EX theme” to have more themes)
3.Fixed slide issue when clicking icons in app drawer
4.Some bugs related to icons(custom icons disappear/ inaccurate size of icons )
5.Notification available for GOSMS/ Handcent/ chompSMS(search “GO Launcher EX notification” and enable it in preferences-dock settings)
6.Fixed icon rename failed after reboot

V2.02 update:
1. Fixed the lag issue that when you open or exit an app
2. Fixed the bug that live wallpaper can scroll when you close the "wallpaper scrolling" option
3. Fixed issue that the dock will display in wrong place (landscape mode)
4. Fixed incorrect display of 4X2 widgets (fancy widget/ sense analog clock)
5. Themes can be installed on SD card (app2SD now!!!)
6. Fixed some other little issues

V2.10 update:
1. Supported home screen transition (Preferences-Display settings-Screen transition)
2. Supported preview screen transition
3. Updated themes and you can move them to SD now
4. New wallpaper gallery (need to update the themes and use "MENU-wallpaper-GO wallpaper")
5. Fixed lag issue that switching between portrait mode and landscape mode
6. Fixed flating widget issue
7. Improved the memory usage

V2.11 update:
1. 4 new home screen transitions (box, bounce, bulldoze, wave)
2. Improved the user experience in app drawer
3. Fixed the backup issue for Android 2.3.2 (need to re-backup for restore function)
4. Fixed black screen bug after pressed the Home button (the loading issue)
5. Fixed bug that dock bar background disappeared after reboot
6. Fixed issues while change orientation of home screen

V2.12 update:
1. Fixed the freeze issue on Droid, Droid 2 & Droid x (other issues like battery draining and lock the screen)
2. Fixed the incorrect wallpaper after reboot
3. New update log and tips after update
4. Improved the speed of changing wallpaper
5. Turkish supported

Last edited:

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I might have to check it out again. Last time the og GoLauncher was a little choppy.

bullswife98

Reaction score
Just dwlded it,first time trying it. Had been a launcher pro plus since I had my phone and must say pretty cool stuff! Thank-you,looking forward to more themes. Great work!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

timrock

Reaction score
with adw launcher ex acting up, i may try this out. just wish there was a comparison chart for all these launchers.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i just started using GO EX several days ago, and i REALLY like it - nice work!! on my phone, it is very stable and quite smooth. i like the ability to create folders in the app drawer to collect apps - i have different folders for all of my apps relating to root, music, wallpapers, maps, etc. and, i can drag the folders onto my home screens - very convenient.

there are a couple of quirks i have seen. one, when i edit the icons on my homescreen to custom icons, the changes don't persist on a reboot. i have to restore my backup configuration in order to get the custom icons back.

two, if i turn my phone sideways to landscape mode, the apps in the scrollable dock bar switch. if i happen to be in landscape mode such that the dockbar remains on what is normally the bottom of the phone, i can activate the apps just fine. but, if i turn it in landscape mode the other way, such that the scrollable dock bar is now on what is normally the top of the phone, it is very difficult to get the apps to open.

other than that, this is a great launcher - and FREE is very nice!!! :) thanks for the great work!!!

bklynlang

Reaction score
Downloaded it this morning....can't put my phone down. I was using launcher pro for a while....but no longer

sent from my DROID 1

Jeyman

Reaction score
Downloaded it this morning....can't put my phone down. I was using launcher pro for a while....but no longer

sent from my DROID 1

Only thing keeping me from moving from launcher pro plus is that the widgets are great looking. I love the HTC feel that it adds without being overboard. Ill dl this and give it a try. It looks cool, but the widgets are just so epic on launcher Pro plus

OP
G

GOLauncher

Reaction score
i just started using GO EX several days ago, and i REALLY like it - nice work!! on my phone, it is very stable and quite smooth. i like the ability to create folders in the app drawer to collect apps - i have different folders for all of my apps relating to root, music, wallpapers, maps, etc. and, i can drag the folders onto my home screens - very convenient.

there are a couple of quirks i have seen. one, when i edit the icons on my homescreen to custom icons, the changes don't persist on a reboot. i have to restore my backup configuration in order to get the custom icons back.

two, if i turn my phone sideways to landscape mode, the apps in the scrollable dock bar switch. if i happen to be in landscape mode such that the dockbar remains on what is normally the bottom of the phone, i can activate the apps just fine. but, if i turn it in landscape mode the other way, such that the scrollable dock bar is now on what is normally the top of the phone, it is very difficult to get the apps to open.

other than that, this is a great launcher - and FREE is very nice!!! :) thanks for the great work!!!
Thanks .I will check the issues.

bklynlang

Reaction score
Having a problem using handcent. Even with the stock messaging app bypassed, when I hit the messaging icon on the home screen the stock messenger app opens instead of handcent.

sent from my DROID 1

Mayze

Reaction score
I would switch in a heartbeat if it had social network widgets like lpp

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would switch in a heartbeat if it had social network widgets like lpp

Download colorize widgets. Set of htc like widgets which include twitter and facebook. plus you can change the widgets color or make it transparent :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ima check it out.