Gmail Pictures

mrpbjnance

Reaction score
I am not gieeting Pictures in my GMAIL It is just ? I do not have a link to display pictures in my emails either or a link on the picture. Anyone else have this problem?

OP
M

mrpbjnance

Reaction score
Bumping this topic.. Am i the only one with this problem.

Pictures only display as a ? on my droid

vanwas

Reaction score
I'm getting a "Show Pictures" button in my e-mails with pictures. It's on the right hand side right below the "To:" section...

OP
M

mrpbjnance

Reaction score
I have that button for emails like spam emails, but for email where someone sent me an attached picture I don't have it.
Any ideas?

OP
M

mrpbjnance

Reaction score
ok my attachments are jpeg pictures. Do I need a special viewer for those?

Droider

Reaction score
Just for clarity make sure you are using the "Gmail" app and not just reading Gmail through the "Email" app.

When I receive jpeg attachments in Gmail on my Droid and I scroll down, I will usually see the picture displayed inline after the text of the email. At the very bottom is allso a "Download" button and a "Preview" button.

I don't really know if there's a size limit on attachments when it comes to viewing on the Android Gmail client.

OP
M

mrpbjnance

Reaction score
I have done some testing and the problem seems to be with pictures in line..
I tried attaching jpegs and I could seem them..
I did a second email that I inserted the picture in the email itself and I could not see them.. This does not make sense to me because I get pictures in other emails like advertisements and I would think those would be included in line.

I do click on the gmail app to view my gmail.

Aaron636r

Reaction score
Im having the same issues and it sucks. I use pictures to run my business all day long and my phone is killing it for me.

mjs31

Reaction score
It is pictures inside the body. There is another topic on this around here and many many out there on the Android issues forums (including the main Android OS bug forum). Dates back to the G1 so hopefully Google will correct this issue. Again...only when someone does something like "insert an picture" using outlook, where it actually puts it in the body. All other types of attachments seem to work fine.