Gmail Photos

xxacexx2

Reaction score
I have the HTC droid incredible. It syncs my facebook profile pics with my contacts in my phone. When I go into Gmail, the contact pictures are not replaced with the facebook profile pics. Is there a way I can do a sync or is there an app that can do this? It is annoying because some apps like "acontacts" which is a phonebook app, only use gmail contact photos. I want to be able to replace all those gmail contact photos with facebook profile photos.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have the HTC droid incredible. It syncs my facebook profile pics with my contacts in my phone. When I go into Gmail, the contact pictures are not replaced with the facebook profile pics. Is there a way I can do a sync or is there an app that can do this? It is annoying because some apps like "acontacts" which is a phonebook app, only use gmail contact photos. I want to be able to replace all those gmail contact photos with facebook profile photos.

I don't know much about the Incredible but if you can turn the sync off from facebook that will stop that.