google voice help!

superglen99

Reaction score
so since I dont use gmail much I have no contact pictures for people in my gmail account. Now on my Droid I used the facebook sync option so they all have their facebook picture in their contact card on my Droid but NO picture in gmail. So when I use the google voice app its kinda annoying and hard to navigate cause no one has a picture. Is there some way to make it so all the facebook pics sync with the google voice app or even gmail using some kind of sync on the pc maybe?? I really want to get into google voice but this is a big deterrent along with no mms yet. please help if you can. thanks :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
so since I dont use gmail much I have no contact pictures for people in my gmail account. Now on my Droid I used the facebook sync option so they all have their facebook picture in their contact card on my Droid but NO picture in gmail. So when I use the google voice app its kinda annoying and hard to navigate cause no one has a picture. Is there some way to make it so all the facebook pics sync with the google voice app or even gmail using some kind of sync on the pc maybe?? I really want to get into google voice but this is a big deterrent along with no mms yet. please help if you can. thanks :)

This is a Google phone. Contacts are centered around gmail. What you need is to move your facebook contacts to gmail. So you would first sync facebook whihc you already have done apparently. I found this on the internet to move your photos to the names.

I haven't tried it I have a Mac not a PC so I don't know how it will come out in the end, but that should give you a start. If it doesn't work for you try Google and the phrase "facebook contacts to gmail" because there are plenty of selections to look at if you search.

Hope that helps.

One other thing. I don't think there has ever been a mention of MMS coming to Google Voice, other then people wanting it. I have a feeling that if it's ever offered it's going to be quite a while.

OP
superglen99

superglen99

Reaction score
Thanks hook ill give that a try. I hope enough people request mms that Google does it:)