Glitching after update.

4DCustoms

Reaction score
I recently got the update 2.3.340 for my dx the other day, what I am experiencing now is alot of bugginess since then. The internet keeps locking up, just this morning the live background went black and had to re initiate through settings. I have already performed a battery pull a ciuple of times, and in order to unfreeze the internet I have to restart the phone. Anyone else having issues like this?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

calidroid31

Reaction score
Do a hard reset on the phone it sucks that u will have to start over but it will work fine I had the same thing going on after I rrseted the phone it is running faster and better then before

OP

4DCustoms

Reaction score
So I performed the factory reset today to try and start over, but it didn't work like I read it is supposed to. It did not go back to day 1 version I am still on the current update. The internet browsing history is still there. The only this that seems to have reset was my icon pages and my contacts which are now all screwed up. All of the contact names are there but no phone numbers. Verizons backup assistant cannot send my numbers due to some various issue. So far this has been a very frustrating experience.